Fall style is all about luxe materials! From heavy hardware to romantic brocades and plush velvets, make a statement this season in these 5 must-have styles for her.
1. Combat Boot: A fashionable combat boot like the CARMIN is the perfect everyday shoe. The comfort of this style makes it extremely desirable. Velvet adds the perfect finishing touch given the buzz within the fashion world this season. From Cosmopolitan to InStyle, velvet is considered to be all the rage right now. This CARMIN boot is great for all weather types and looks fabulous dressed up or down with jeans, leggings or even a skirt.
2. Tailored Loafer: The GALIA menswear-inspired shoe is the perfect Fall alternative to the ballet flat. This ladies loafer is an essential if you’re running around all day. Plus, it looks great with everything.
3. Block Heel Bootie: Need to add some edge to your cool-weather outfit? The CAYTO ankle boot will do the trick. Pair the black calf with patent accents, jeans, or a sleek dress to finish the look.
4. Victorian Style Boot: It may be a statement piece, but you’re sure to get a lot of wear out of the TINSEY. This shoe is a great mid heel height, making it ideal for a night out on town or an all-day affair. The brocade material is exquisite, but it’s the exaggerated hardware with leather straps that truly makes this shoe this season’s showstopper.
5. Pointy Toe Flat: A modern take on the classic Mary Jane, the PEREZ strappy flat is a chic way to stroll around town. The pointy toe and open vamp keep this style elegant and functional to transition between warmer and cooler weather. Wine is the color of the season, so splurge for this flat in Chianti!